My Shop!

Sunday, December 26

So you want to be BFFs?

1. I love my pumas. My feet and fingers got fat during/after I got pregnant. I went up a whole size. Pumas make me feel normal.

2. I own lots of jewelery - but hardly wear any. I bought me my own engagement ring after my last bad breakup.(à la Sex in the City). I lost it after finding the new BF.

3. I don’t have many mom friends - I'm too laid back in my parenting ways for them. Some think I'm neglectful for not rushing to my child every time she cries.

4. I hate my job - but don't have the guts to do anything else.

5. I have too many business ideas in my head, but no enough cahonies to pull through with one.

6. I stress about money ALL THE TIME. Even when I'm debt free.

7. I hate office work. I love working retail. My office job pays far too well to quit.

8. I shower too many times a day.

9. I don't like cats. But I have one.

10. I don’t own a hair brush. I rather comb with my fingers.

11. Sooner or later, I get hurt doing almost everything - even walking.

12. I don't shave unless I have to.

13. I chug my drinks. I don't know how to sip.

14. Buffets are gross. They scare me, but I'm not a germaphobe.

15. I have no real taste in specific music. I'm all over the place. Some people call that "eclectic" I call that "too lazy to make a decision".

16. I hate karaoke and hate people who enjoy it.

17. I have been someone's supportive hand on getting an abortion.

18.
I hate it when people are late. I'm always late. Me and my period.

19. I've watched someone die. I also have experience using an iron lung.

20. I've lived in a house with 4 other girls and a boy. We were not a frat/sorority house.

21. I used to suffer from OCD. I counted steps and imagined tripping and breaking my front teeth. I sought help.

22. I get bored. Easily. So I nap. I have PJ days far too often.

23. I've had far too many surgeries for someone my age. Breast reduction, Shoulder arthroscopy and D&C are the biggest.

24. I'm not a huge fan of summer. I think I'm better at snowboarding that I probably really am.

25. I have only been seriously hungover twice in my life. I hate booze. If I had met me 5 years ago after a bad breakup, I'd hate me. I was drunk 4 out of 7 days. I was a bit of a dancing bar fly. Glad those days are behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment