My Shop!

Saturday, December 25

Merry First Christmas Kate!

Kate's first Christmas was pretty uneventful this year. We decided to have ourselves a Christmas Day Pyjama Day with her toys and her new movies. :) First up, a Nickelodeon Christmas featuring Spongebob Squarepants and the Fairly Odd Parents. (We skipped the Rugrats... I didn't remember them being that boring when we were younger). We did Christmas at my parents last weekend and Christmas eve with the BF's family. Kate was SPOILED. I think she got more gifts from friends and family that she did from her parents - who yes, gave her socks and underwear. ;)
Merry Christmas to all of you, and hope your day was as relaxing and enjoyable as mine... now sleep is needed for Boxing Day shopping!

PS - I don't care what people say, I think my kid is turning out to be the cutest thing in the world. I may be bias... but just saying... who else can sport a ski-doo brand winter hat and not look like they need a beer in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment