My Shop!

Friday, December 3

I've died and gone to fabric heaven.


I've signed up to a neat little blog called Made by Rae. She is ingenious and has an amazing blog site that offers a myriad of free patterns (baby friendly and more) I absolutely adore her stuff and will be trying some of her patterns out early next year just in time for my Bibmababy relaunch (also on FACEBOOK). I have a huge love for fabrics - some might call it an obsession - seriously, check out my basement. I often buy used clothing, curtains, blankets, sheets, pillowcases, etc. at second hand stores and recycle them into new goodies.

Made by Rae introduced me to a very monetarily dangerous website...
Fabricworm.com Sells Fun, Modern Cotton Fabric for Quilting and many other Craft Items and they one of the largest selections of Japanese Imported Fabrics on the World Wide Web. I LOVE the bright child friendly colours!

Lucky for you, Made by Rae is having a FabricWorm giveaway! Head over and check it out!
http://rae-made.blogspot.com/2010/12/falalalafabric-circa-50-giveaway-from.html

No comments:

Post a Comment