My Shop!

Thursday, October 28

iPlay Garment Extenders Review

iPlay Snap 'N Grow Garment Extenders
Retails for $6.95 CAD

Company Description
Extending the life of baby's clothes is a snap! These soft and sturdy cotton extenders stretch wearing time by adding extra length to one-piece garments. Convenient 3 pack with different snap sizes fit most one-piece bodysuits. Awesome for use with cloth diapers.

Review
I wish I could make great use of these. Fantastic idea especially when it comes to cloth diapering. I can't really review these since... IT WASN'T COMPATIBLE WITH ANY OF MY ONESIES!!! I researched online and even sent a message to iPlay about this. They claim they've never encountered that problem. I wasn't too happy with their response.

My research resulted in many disappointed individuals who claimed the same issue.
"...I was disappointed to find that the snap size does not match most of the onsies we have. They do match up with some Carter's brand onsies but do not match with Gerber, and some others I purchased from boutiques and Target."
"It doesn't work with: Gerber, Osh Kosh, Carters, First Year, Circo, Gymboree, Gap, Old Navy, or Tea brand baby clothing. "

I tested is on a few on my onesies. It doesn't match with my Joe, Mexx or Baby Gap clothes. The snaps are larger than the ones used by these companies. Unless you know that it'll work with your set.. save your money and make your own. I plan on doing that myself and will post pictures when I get around to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment