Kushies Flushable Biodegradable Diaper Liner (WEB) (FACEBOOK)
- clogged my parent's low-flow toilet
- scratchy on one side and a little rough on the other
- thick! nothing seeps through
- Price: $9.99 CAD for 100 liners
Bummis Bio-soft Flushable Liners (WEB) (FACEBOOK)
- never had clogging issues
- made of rayon, is super soft but can easily tear
- a little thin, does leave residue on the diaper itself, but catches the clunk
- Price $6.99 CAD for 100 small liners and $7.99 CAD for 100 large liners
GroVia BioLiners (WEB) (FACEBOOK)
- REALLY wide... and I can't figure out why... I need to tri-fold to get it to fit properly in the diaper.
- soft - but not as soft as the Bummis
- thick - but not as thick as the Kushies
- catches ALL of the clunk and leaves almost no residue behind! Makes for super easy diaper cleaning!
- Price $11.80 CAD for 200 wide liners
Now that I've tried all 3, I'm still torn between GroVia and Bummies. Now that I've tried a few different brands, Kushies is definitely my least favourite. In fact, now that I still have some left, I find it feel more like low grade sandpaper. Sorry Kate for making you sit on that! Mommy loves you!
NOTE: I did not receive any compensation for this review. These opinions are my own.