My Shop!

Friday, January 21

Prefolds! Schmefolds!

I'm not the biggest fan of prefolds... you can read my post about them here, but some people are braver than I am. I'll never forget when I saw Vicky from Ottawa Cloth Diapers, and she was showing me how to properly use a prefold, my reaction was... "I'm not good at origami.". She laughed and said, "It's not for everyone."

Here are some great links to the Prefold Gurus!



More like this video!

Blogs

Call Me Old Fashioned: Why Prefolds Are Better Than You Think by the Cloth Diaper Whisperer

Prefolds 101: Understanding the Differences by Diaper Pin

How to Use a Prefold Diaper? by the Baby Loft

2 comments:

  1. That looks like it would be impossible to do on a 6+ month old that doesn't just lie there anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - but somehow my mom managed! :)

    ReplyDelete