My Shop!

Friday, August 20

Welcome New Friends!

Finally picked out my wall art! I met a talented young illustrator at the Mompreneurs show, from Stittsville, Ontario named Rachelle Anne Miller. This mom will be selling me these 3 coordinating prints for Kate’s room. Her illustrations and designs are also available on Etsy and Facebook - you can also find her work on Amazon.com. I am SOOOOOO happy! Her items are reasonably priced, and I am helping a local artist!

Second, Meet Binky. Why Binky? Cause I didn’t like Banky - or Hefalump. She is the newest edition to Kate’s bedroom. I had 4 piggy banks in there,... so I purged the old ones, and replaced em all with this cute little guy. I know you can’t tell, but there are daisies etched into her back.

I also got this super cute growth chart. I couldn’t find a picture of it, but it’s same green as the walls and had light blue and pink chickadees on it. Got them on clearance at Chapters! Thanks Linds!


Here is a picture of the illustrations finally framed and mounted!

No comments:

Post a Comment