My Shop!

Wednesday, September 29

Heavy Knitters

I know I've been MIA - but I have an excuse. Taking care of a baby is HARD!!! My mom and my sister were up to help last week, and knit me a few presents. My aunt sent me an beautiful dress, which Kate is slowly growing into. My mom made MANY MANY MANY hats - the bear one being my favorite... and my sister made her cute thumbless mittens. Click on picture for larger view.

So what did I make? Nothing. Because like I've stated before, I have no skills when it comes to knitting or crochet. But I make a mean Caesar!!

Any wins lately? Yes, I won a Little Beetle Diaper from Better for Babies Inc.. Reviews to come!

I know I've been lacking in the contest referrals department, but I've been out of the loop for the past few weeks. Once I get myself into a stable routine with Kate, I'll be back here spreading the news. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment