Wednesday, September 1
Burping pads are complete!
My burping pad project is finished. I've upcycled old used prefolds, receiving blankets and bought some ribbon at Michael's to make wicked burping pads with a LOT of absorbency.
They're super cute!
I also made some out of just receiving blankets and left over material from bibs I've made in the past. These have pockets and can hide face wipes. :) They're slightly longer and wider than the ones you would typically buy in stores.
My next project is finishing up my bibs! I have about 20 to sew necks to. I can't seem to find the motivation to do it though... grrr. In this heat,... baby can eat naked.