My Shop!

Thursday, December 15

This Year's Failures Lead to Same old Resolutions

  1. Potty Training Kate - FAILED the EC training. I blame it on all the stresses over the summer.
  2. Losing 30 lbs - I'm a stress eater. I'm happy I haven't gotten fatter.
  3. Finding a new job - Hard to do while you're on mat-leave,... and then your job gets cut.
  4. Getting my passport - I'm lazy.
  5. Putting up the Christmas Tree - See last point.
  6. Putting up the Christmas Lights - I blame this on the man of the house.
  7. Not feeding Kate junk - Did I mention now that I'm back at work I'm REALLY lazy.
  8. Spending more time with friends - with what time? Any free time is sent catching up on sleep or feeling sorry for myself. Sorry neglecteds!
  9. Going to the gym more often - somehow became less often to now never.
  10. Making my mom and sister their own quilt. - Mom's is 50% done... sister's fabric has been selected, but that's it.

All this to say, I'm offline for the next couple of weeks. Bibmababy is closed wil 2012.

Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Chanukah, Hanukkah, whatever your spelling preference, or if you prefer to be non-denominational, Happy Holidays with a final Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment