Great layout, beautiful pictures and interesting to boot! Swing on by and give her a test drive. You won't be disappointed!
Today we're off to the CHEO dreamhome to visit where hopefully one day I'll live. I adore Orleans, but give me a free home and I'll move to Manotick. :) We're also doing some much needed yard work and the kiddo's been begging us to put up Christmas decorations - so gingerbread house and Christmas lights in 4 degree (Celsius) weather.
What's next on the docket? As you know, I've been CRAZY BUSY for the last 2 years. Let's break that down shall we?
- Surplussed from my Government Job, demoted and therefore still searching for work
- Working on my website to help brand myself: (shameless plug: www.pamelapilon.com)
- Working on volunteer design projects to help update my portfolio and pull away from the VERY governmental look of my work.
- Took on an EBook and now I'm illustrating a children's book to push my boundaries.
- Wrote sewing tutorials for a magazine in a northern Ontario green parenting magazine.
- Bibmababy really took off for a while, and I was having difficulty keeping up. Brought another mom on board to help stock the store (shameless plug: www.bibmababy.com)
- Decided to not make one,... but TWO full size quilts for my sister and mother.. but not without getting sidetracked by numerous crib-sized quilts for friends. I have a hard time staying focussed.
Until then - you'll have to bear with me. :)