My Shop!

Wednesday, May 18

My Fave Diaper Covers

Okay, so my little one is over 8 months now - time sure flies! I've been using a lot of diapers that need covers for nighttime - My FuzziBunz and Charlie Bananas are cutting it for nighttime soaks. After flip-flopping from several companies, I think I may have found a winner for our needs.

What I've tried
Forward Thinking, Rumperooz, Bummis, Kushies, Gen-Y, Home-made wool covers and longies, and Woolly Bottoms covers.

What I'm thinking of trying
Since I ADORE my GroVia AIO and my Dream-eze for nighttime use, I'm thinking of using a GroVia Shell over my Kiwi-Pie, Little Beetle and Dream-Eze Organic (I got rid of my good-mama at the last diaper swap).

Verdict
Before I make my final decision, any thoughts on the matter? It's time to trim my stash again, and I'd like to try all my options before I potentially get rid of a system that could have worked if I had coupled it right...

No comments:

Post a Comment